All photography training courses are one-on-one, so you and your specific needs are the focus. Courses are not held on a schedule, they are scheduled when you book them. The following is a list of courses available:
Fundamentals of DSLR Photography:
- A PACKED, 2-day, one-on-one course for those who have purchased a DSLR and want to know how to use it. Bring your camera- this course includes practicals.
- Learn F-Stop, ISO and shutter speed- and learn to love them instead of dread them.
- Learn about useful physical filters for digital cameras that cannot be duplicated in software.
- Learn about flash photography, why it’s so important, and how to use it to make your images beautiful.
- Learn about lenses and camera bodies, and how to know which ones will work best for you.
- Learn how to shoot very high speed, or in the dark.
- Learn how to get that artistic look to your images.
- Learn what equipment will work best for your photography style, and what you should purchase next to get the most out of your camera- and where to get it cheap.
- Learn what software to use, and what’s available FOR FREE, and where to get it.
- Learn everything from technical to the legal aspects of photography.
- LUNCH is included!
- Course goes for $200- a small investment to get the most out of your expensive DSLR. Enroll now, this price may go up.
Courses coming soon:
- Post-processing: How to take your RAW images and make them stunning, using FREE software.
- HDR for Beginners: Learn about this powerful exposure technique to create images that stand out, using FREE software.
- Panoramas for Beginners: Learn how to stitch photos together for amazingly wide angle images, using FREE software.